Friday, April 13, 2012

Houston we have a problem...

So first of all, let me apologize for not updating the blog lately.  There is a reason and it just came to me today.  I have been trying to upload pictures for about two weeks...Continually getting errors or not being able to upload pictures.  It has been frustrating and frankly I haven't had the time to really explore it. 

Well today a new error came about that thankfully had some explanation to it.  I have reached my capacity of memory in google pictures.  I guess the blog is link with this and google pics stores all the blog pictures in this cyper space spot.  So, I need to delete some non-blog pictures and then maybe purchase more memory space.

So there you go...Updates to hopefully come soon!  Smiles and love - The Turkel's 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers