Monday, September 6, 2010

Back to School...


New Classroom...
He wanted to wear his construction hat to show off his construction skills..

His 2nd day...His face didn't really show it, but he had a blast.
Chapin started school on Sept 1st at Crums Church Little Sprouts.  He is in a new school this year, mostly due to location purposes.  There was concern with the transition, but he is much more open to change then I.  He didn't have a care in the world about moving preschools, which I was very happy to see him take that stance!  The class size is the same and he has a few friends from his Berryville playgroup that attend.  On Chapin's  second day he was picked to be the "leader" to head his cronies out to the playground.  He was very excited and proud with that. 

As far as being a Mom, I am trying not to get too wrapped up in the future (the worry, excitement, concern, etc.)  My mantra is "be present,"  but I do admit a bit of sadness came about thinking next year he will be in Kindergarten and gone for five days all day!  Yickes!  It is best that I don't think about that.  

Our little guy is growing up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers