Friday, February 19, 2010




Welcome! So this should be interesting. I will give my best to share what is happening in our little world here, definitely share pictures and offer perspective from our eyes. I feel like our family has been on a big long journey of cultivating ourselves and our world...Entrenched in adventurous and daily life we all thrive and learn. So now I start the journey of sharing this. Mostly for my Mom...I love you!

Pictures from adventure of Cross County skiing on Kent Farm after all our big snow storms. It has been lovely and peaceful. Reminding me of childhood and our years in Colorado. We do wish we had snow like this all winter to play in here in Virginia.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Guys! I'm glad to see you're making the most out of the "February Fury" (according to the weather channel). I see that Chapin is pioneering a brand new type of skiing... avatar skiing :) Jon, is that a face of pain or pleasure? Enjoy the snow for us city dwellers.
    Fran

    ReplyDelete
  2. yah...that Chapin is a big boy for the backpack, but no cross country skis for him yet. i think there were moments of pain and pleasure. chapin particular enjoyed going downhill! snow is so much fun.

    ReplyDelete

Followers